Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Class Blog is Here!

My IPMI 2010 class finally has blog!  It's called Assignment! ipmi undergraduate 2010 (ahem, apparently when they created the blog, we hadn't discussed capitalization rules.  Originally,  I thought an individual post would be ideal, but, after some thoughts, I figured one blog to follow would be easier to manage than 12!This is the first year my class uses blog of any kind to publish their assignments.  As I said in my previous post,  my previous classes used facebook to publish the assignments,  however,  I always had difficulty in tracking and commenting the posts properly, especially when I was mobile. Now, hopefully by using a blog, I would have easier time tracking and reviewing my students' assignemnts. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment